Felis ISSN 2398-2950
Contributor(s): Vetstream Ltd, Rosemary Fisher
- Developed from Siamese Siamese crosses, the Oriental is a Siamese in a full colored coat.
- The self chocolate is known as the Havana and the white as the Foreign White.
- Caramels and fawns have Championship status, and smokes, creams and apricots have Provisional status. All other Orientals have Championship status.
- Friendly and very lively, although they can be very noisy.
- Needs minimal grooming.
This article is available in full to registered subscribers
Sign up now to purchase a 30 day trial, or
Other sources of information
- Visit the Cat Fanciers' Association website to search for details of CFA Affiliated cat clubs -www.cfa.org.
- Oriental Breed Council - www.orientalbc.org.