Felis ISSN 2398-2950
Contributor(s): Vetstream Ltd
- Developed a decade later than the Cornish Rex from a curly coated cat born in Devon.
- The Devon Rex coat is caused by a different recessive gene than the Cornish Rex.
- Championship status.
- Very lively, friendly and mischievous with a quiet voice.
- Needs virtually no grooming but some are prone to greasiness, especially if they are sparse coated.
This article is available in full to registered subscribers
Sign up now to purchase a 30 day trial, or
Other sources of information
- Visit the Cat Fanciers' Association website to search for details of CFA Affiliated cat clubs - www.cfa.org.