Felis ISSN 2398-2950
Contributor(s): Vetstream Ltd
- Developed in the USA from crosses between Asian Leopard Cats and domestic cats of various breeds.
- Bred in the UK from imported cats.
- Given Preliminary recognition by GCCF (Governing Council of the Cat Fancy) in June 1997.
- The first two generations tend towards the wariness of their wild ancestors, but later generations are friendly, lively cats who enjoy playing with water.
- Need minimal grooming.
This article is available in full to registered subscribers
Sign up now to purchase a 30 day trial, or
Other sources of information
- Visit the Cat Fanciers' Association website to search for details of CFA Affiliated cat clubs -www.cfa.org.
- The International Bengal Cat Society - www.bengalcat.com.