Canis ISSN: 2398-2942
Contributor(s): David L Williams
- Plasma cell/ lymphocytic conjunctivitis or plasmoma seen in German Shepherd Dog German Shepherd Dog sometimes in association with chronic superficial keratitis or canthral erosion syndrome.
- Possibly UV-light exposure related.
- Lymphoid follicle formation containing CD3 lymphocytes as well as plasma cells.
- Recent references from PubMed and VetMedResource.
- Bistner S (1994) Allergic and immunologic-mediated diseases of the eye and adnexae. Vet Clin North Am Sm Anim Pract 24 (4), 711-734 PubMed.